Disclaimer

This blog represents my views, and not those of the Peace Corps, the government of Mali, or anyone else.

24 Years

So it's now just one month until my birthday.  You may be wondering what would make me happy.  The following are recommended:

  • Email me or send me a Facebook message filled with cheery details about your life
  • Call me! Try with Skype or brave a phone card (my phone number is on facebook, and any time of night or day would be fine by me, though I don't always have my phone on)
  • I have a Mali wish list on Amazon here (my address is on facebook)
  • Cake mix and frosting would make any celebration I had perfect
  • All the tried-and true things on my wish list work, too

<3 Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I don't get to check them very often, but I will try to respond.